We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join the 300Brand team, which includes MeriTalk (meritalk.com) and 11mark (11mark.com). Candidates should bring demonstrated experience implementing marketing and communications programs for government IT clients, and a passion for improving government outcomes.
We are headquartered in Alexandria, VA but offer remote work flexibility.
- Execute digital marketing and content projects, develop event programs and content, create program deliverables and timelines, track budgets, coordinate with our creative and research teams, and drive successful projects.
- Responsible for event components including attendee marketing, registration, program development including abstracts and moderator questions, production on virtual platforms, logistics for in-person events, speaker outreach and preparation, and promotional materials development/review.
- Write and edit web copy, social media posts, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, and all types of marketing promotion copy on enterprise IT and government IT topics -- cloud computing, AI, cybersecurity, etc.
- Manage sponsor and deliverables for multiple sponsors
- Draft/edit summary reports
- Manage project timelines and coordinate on tasks with other internal teams (research, creative, content)
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with client including driving deadlines against project timeline
- Deliver highly responsive service and build positive relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Contribute ideas to program development for the client and for new business proposals
- BA or BS degree + 3-4 years of professional advertising, marketing, events, research, publishing, editorial, or PR experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Strong project management skills and an eye for details
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills - must be able to edit and proof for clarity, consistency
- Business presentation skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework options and office perks like paid parking if you choose to work in the office. We are 100% committed to going above and beyond for our clients - and one another. Apply to learn more about opportunities to grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.