300Brand’s companies provide public relations, market research, creative design, online marketing, and event management for market leaders in the technology space. Focused on cultivating highly skilled marketing and communications professionals, we work to develop each individual’s unique talents, while establishing the foundational skills every communicator must master. Our collaborative work environment fosters creativity and innovation; our people are hard-working, detail-oriented, and driven.
The Account Coordinator provides support to the staff in all areas, including: research projects, drafting documents, pitching media, and tracking media coverage.
- Develop relationships with external audiences (media, third party constituencies, etc.) to convey the client’s message
- Increase client visibility through social media engagement
- With supervision, write and distribute news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, market research reports, and pitch letters
- Create and maintain media lists
- Manage routine media inquiries
- With supervision, coordinate specific events and promotions for the client
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the client’s business
- Represent client at events or trade shows
- Handle basic research of client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- Assist with administrative tasks
- BA or BS degree in communications, public relations, or business
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
- Ability to facilitate organization of project details
- Ability to work within an assigned budget
- High energy and positive attitude
Account Coordinators have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment. We are committed to professional development and career growth. 300Brand’s companies allow you to work side-by-side with other young professionals while learning from the industry’s best.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.