300Brand seeks an energetic Recruiter to support our fast-paced media and marketing organization. The ideal candidate will bring: experience working in a public relations or marketing agency; the ability to recruit individuals who fit within our corporate culture; the ability to partner with senior managers to pinpoint and fulfill their staffing needs; and the ability to handle employee relations with confidentiality, tact, and poise. Knowledge of employment and payroll laws is a plus.
Lead recruitment efforts including sourcing, pre-screening, scheduling interviews, and making selection recommendations. In addition:
- Handle onboarding process, benefits enrollment, new hire orientation, exit interviews, and all associated documentation
- Manage employee review process. Coach / consult with managers regarding employee performance issues and documentation
- Provide exceptional service to senior management team
- Create and manage training and development programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience in a marketing or public relations consulting firm
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Proven track record of success in recruitment and retention
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership capability
- The ability to communicate in a courteous, tactful, and concise manner
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, and 401(k) matching as well as on-site benefits like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and professional development opportunities.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.