11mark delivers new ideas and creative programs to help tech brands explain who they are, what they do, and how to stand out from the competition. We support leaders in many markets, specializing in government and healthcare. We’re growing, and are looking for an ambitious public relations professional to join our team of PR, creative, branding, research, and digital pros.
You’ll work to raise awareness of new ways technology can modernize healthcare and government – improving patient care, reducing costs, and enabling Federal agencies to deliver citizen services more efficiently.
About the Job
This position will focus on communications planning, writing and content development, media outreach, and program management and measurement. You will manage timelines and budgets; coach and mentor junior team members; collaborate with creative and research teams, and drive highly responsive service and successful results for clients. Some of the specifics include:
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with client
- Write and edit news releases, articles, presentations, speeches, and marketing promotional copy
- Secure and coordinate press interviews and tours; develop and execute strategy to maintain consistent cadence of press placements in business and trade media outlets
- Pursue industry awards and speaking opportunities for clients
- Stay up-to-date on IT-focused legislation and industry/technology trends. Incorporate into program planning
- Design, manage, integrate social media programs with marketing & communications plans
- Provide supervision, direction, and support to assigned team members
- Manage program measurement and client reporting
- Contribute ideas to program development for clients and new business proposals
- In addition, the position offers the opportunity to expand your horizons – working on marketing and events programs, and collaborating with our creative and research teams.
Skills & Experience
Our team members take initiative and are problem solvers. We pay attention to the details, share lessons learned with one another, and are committed to growing together. We are looking for experience and skills including:
- Tech industry knowledge/experience – business to government preferred
- Public relations agency experience
- Ability to track, understand, and write about implications of public policy issues
- Established record delivering media placements in trade and business press
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think creatively/strategically
- Budget management
- Ability to supervise the work of junior team members
- Business presentation skills
Why Work With Us?
- Culture – Friendly, collaborative environment committed to team success
- Growth – Learning and advancement opportunities
- Flexibility – Work from home Fridays
- Fun – Happy hours, catered lunches, planned outings
- Benefits – Great benefits including 15 days of PTO annually, closed office between Christmas and New Year’s Day, generous insurance policies, an annual wellness program, and a 401k company match
11mark is a 300Brand Company
300Brand’s portfolio of media and marketing companies are industry leaders in publishing, public relations, market research, creative services, and event management. Our collaborative work environment fosters creativity, and innovation, as we support technology leaders in government, healthcare, and other industries.
Our editorial teams bring important issues to the top with award-winning news coverage; our event teams help tech leaders on the front lines share ideas and learn from one another; and, our marketing and PR teams raise awareness of new ways technology can make an impact, from finding new patient treatments more quickly, to enabling Federal agencies to deliver citizen services more efficiently.
We are always learning – we value new ideas, and we’re not afraid to try new things.
Every career is unique. Our team members specialize in one area or gain varied marketing, communications, and project management experience. We provide the opportunity to grow, but you control your path.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.