Digital Marketing Manager B2B/B2G Technology
300Brand seeks an ambitious professional with experience in enterprise technology and the government market. We are the leading agency in government IT – working to help our clients share their stories, differentiate from competitors, and improve outcomes for government agencies and the country.
Do you bring energy, creativity, and an analytical eye? A 300Brand Digital Marketing Manager supports programs for our technology clients serving the government – developing marketing strategy, drafting marketing copy, executing analytics to continually tune programs, managing budgets, coordinating with internal research/creative/content/digital teams, developing program summaries, and managing client relationships.
We offer a collaborative culture and a commitment to growing together. Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns, advertising programs, event promotional programs, and integrated campaigns
- Write and edit marketing copy
- Stay up to date on government technology industry news and marketing best practices
- Manage client program goals and SLAs; deliver highly responsive service and build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with clients
- Support client reporting
- Maintain awareness and understanding of 300Brand’s portfolio of services
- Contribute ideas to program development for the client and for new business proposals
- 2+ years of marketing experience (B2B/B2G strongly preferred)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills and an eye for details
- Experience with digital marketing campaign execution including email marketing/automation experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to work within budgets
- Ability to supervise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Business presentation skills, including presentation development
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework options (currently 100% telework), and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunches – when we are back in the office. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.