Events Content Manager
MeriTalk seeks hard-working, detail oriented, and driven professionals to go above and beyond for our technology clients. A 300Brand/MeriTalk Events Content Manager is responsible for developing in-person and virtual event content and managing program development/speaker acquisition for a portfolio of government IT events. This team member leads event program management for client-driven projects as well as in-house led events. Program development includes building program frameworks; drafting event and session abstracts; identifying, recruiting, and managing speakers; and collaborating on session content and presentations. An Event Content Manager also recommends and develops effective marketing and communications materials to promote events and projects, manages program deliverables, coaches and guides the work of 1-2 team members, tracks budgets, coordinates with our creative and research teams, and drives successful results for internal and external clients.
To be successful, the Event Content Manager must demonstrate superior project management skills, and be an incredibly organized, conscientious multitasker with excellent communication skills.
Please include your salary requirements when applying for this position.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Assist with and/or own speaker research, recruitment, and preparation for assigned programs
- Write event and session abstracts, collateral, website copy, and promotional materials
- Act as POC for speaker communication for in-person and digital programs (webinars, events, etc.)
- Oversee speaker management, including organizing speaker training, scheduling reviews and dry-runs, managing speaker communications, and providing on-site speaker support
- Prepare speaker and moderator materials, including prep packets, moderator questions, and presentations
- Support cross-functional teams including sales, logistics, attendee marketing, and IT
- Work with the team to grow and manage speaker database
- Potentially moderate sessions or interview event participants
- 4+ years of experience in conference content development, preferably in technology and/or government
- Experience working directly with senior executives
- Passion for content development, implementing new content strategies, and driving audience engagement and interaction
- Ability to master new systems quickly with little instruction
- Strong balance of technical savvy and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and focus on details while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to work independently and with minimal direction, while showing initiative and delivering results that will wow your peers and leaders
- BA or BS degree, MBA preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework Fridays, and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and other social functions. Learn more: http://www.300brand.com/why-work-here. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.