Are you prepared to be a trusted, indispensable assistant to a busy CEO and founder? 300Brand, the first 360-degree marketing and publishing organization for technology's biggest brands, seeks a detail-oriented and business-savvy executive assistant to the firm's founder and CEO.
This position presents a fantastic opportunity for a driven and self-motivated professional to join a fast-paced company with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
This individual will work directly with the executive and will be responsible for numerous administrative duties, including but not limited to: coordinating the executive’s hectic daily schedule, managing executive travel plans, interfacing with clients to schedule meetings and events, and research projects.
- Managing the executive inbox, responding to and organizing up to 100 e-mails/day
- Managing the executive calendar &endash; scheduling meetings, appointments, and conference calls
- Managing travel itineraries
- Preparing for executive meetings, both in person and via phone &endash; readying materials/notes/and logistics
- Maintaining professionalism during interactions with clients and industry contacts
- Arranging corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as fund-raisers, staff appreciation events, and company social events
- Maintaining an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality
- 3-5 years of prior office/operational experience
- Computer/technical skills &endash; Microsoft Office Suite a must
- A knack for close attention to detail
- Consistent follow through
- Excellent writing skills
- Patience and "grace under pressure"
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.