Human Resources Generalist
300Brand seeks hard-working, detail oriented, and driven professionals to go above and beyond for our technology clients. The 300Brand HR Generalist/Recruiter is a sole practitioner responsible for talent acquisition and human resources functions across the agency. The ideal candidate will bring: the ability to recruit individuals who fit within our corporate culture; the ability to partner with senior managers to pinpoint and fulfill their staffing needs; and the ability to handle employee relations with confidentiality, tact, and poise. Knowledge of employment and payroll laws is a plus.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
This position is a sole practitioner role that offers exposure to all aspects of human resources. Importantly, you will lead recruitment efforts including sourcing, pre-screening, scheduling interviews, and making selection recommendations. In addition, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing onboarding process, benefits enrollment, new hire orientation, exit interviews, and all associated documentation
- Managing employee review process. Consulting with managers regarding employee performance issues and documentation
- Payroll processing
- Providing exceptional service to senior management team
- Creating and managing training and development programs
- Employee relations
- Bachelor's degree required
- Substantial recruiting and Human Resources experience
- Service-driven mentality
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and tact
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework Fridays, and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and other social functions. Learn more: http://www.300brand.com/why-work-here. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.