Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will help design and create digital marketing materials for numerous clients and purposes. Candidates should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design applications. HTML and CSS experience is a strong plus. This is a mid-level role that reports to senior employees. Candidates should be able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to deadlines. Please submit a portfolio of your past work when applying to this job.
Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Develop, recommend, and implement visual designs and layouts for Web pages, corporate branding, and other communications vehicles
- Design e-mail layouts
- Design collateral to include brochures, folders, pamphlets, banners
- Create logos and identity materials
- Support internal design needs for PowerPoint decks, posters, event programs
- Set and meet critical deadlines within design and execution process
- Perform quality-enhancement finishing work to meet technical standards
- Bachelor's degree in design, art, or relevant field
- Two years design experience at marketing agency or related firm.
- Proficient in the latest graphic software to include Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of image optimization, Web animation, and Web compression
- Inspired and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to incorporate stakeholder/user feedback and design critiques
- Ability to multitask and self-manage deadlines of competing projects
- Understanding of the creative process in a collaborative environment
- Solid portfolio required. Resumes must include samples or links to samples of work
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework Fridays, and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and other social functions. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.