Senior Account Executive – PR Manager
11mark delivers new ideas and creative programs to help tech brands explain who they are, what they do, and how to stand out from the competition. We support leaders in many markets, specializing in government and healthcare. We’re growing, and are looking for an ambitious public relations professional to join our team of PR, creative, branding, research, and digital pros.
You'll work to raise awareness of new ways technology can modernize healthcare and government – improving patient care, reducing costs, and enabling Federal agencies to deliver citizen services more efficiently.
About the Job
This position will focus on communications planning, writing and content development, media outreach, and program management and measurement. You will manage timelines and budgets; coach and mentor junior team members; collaborate with creative and research teams, and drive highly responsive service and successful results for clients. Some of the specifics include:
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with client
- Write and edit news releases, articles, presentations, speeches, and marketing promotional copy
- Secure and coordinate press interviews and tours; develop and execute strategy to maintain consistent cadence of press placements in business and trade media outlets
- Pursue industry awards and speaking opportunities for clients
- Stay up to date on IT-focused legislation and industry/technology trends. Incorporate into program planning
- Design, manage, and integrate social media programs with marketing and communications plans
- Provide supervision, direction, and support to assigned team members
- Manage program measurement and client reporting
- Contribute ideas to program development for clients and new business proposals
In addition, the position offers the opportunity to expand your horizons – working on marketing and events programs, and collaborating with our creative and research teams.
Skills & Experience
Our team members take initiative and are problem solvers. We pay attention to the details, share lessons learned with one another, and are committed to growing together. We are looking for experience and skills including:
- Tech industry knowledge/experience – business to government preferred
- Public relations agency experience
- Ability to track, understand, and write about the implications of public policy issues
- Established record delivering media placements in trade and business press
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think creatively/strategically
- Budget management
- Ability to supervise the work of junior team members
- Business presentation skills
300Brand's portfolio of media and marketing companies are industry leaders in publishing, public relations, market research, creative services, and event management. Our collaborative work environment fosters creativity and innovation as we support technology leaders in government, healthcare, and other industries.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.