Senior Account Executive Technology Marketing
300Brand seeks an ambitious professional with experience in enterprise technology and the government market. We are the leading platform in government IT – working to help our clients share their stories, differentiate from competitors, and improve outcomes for government agencies and the country.
Do you bring, energy, creativity, and attention to detail to your job? A 300Brand Senior Account Executive serves as a project manager across digital marketing programs and events. Responsibilities include: drive and manage digital programs and content projects, develop strategy, manage program deliverables, analyze progress and refine programs as needed, draft and edit content, track budgets, coordinate with our creative and research teams, support our own and client events, and proactively go “above and beyond” to drive successful results for our clients.
We offer a collaborative culture and a commitment to growing together. Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart
- Manage and execute thought leadership and demand generation marketing campaigns and events for technology clients
- Develop and edit a variety of content for 300Brand’s diverse government IT client base – articles, blogs, marketing promotional copy
- Demonstrate and maintain understanding of IT-focused legislation and industry/technology trends as well as client solutions and priorities
- Manage client program goals and SLAs; deliver highly responsive service and build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with client
- Support client reporting
- Maintain awareness and understanding of 300Brand’s portfolio of services
- Contribute ideas to program development for the client and for new business proposals
- Min. 5-7 years marketing experience; technology and government preferred
- Strong project management skills and an eye for details
- Understanding of government IT industry
- Experience with digital marketing including email marketing/automation experience
- Strong writing and editing skills; knowledge of demand generation best practices
- Established record delivering results on marketing programs
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to work within budgets
- Ability to supervise staff members and manage multiple projects simultaneity
- Business presentation skills
- BA or BS degree
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework options (currently 100% telework), and office perks like paid parking, and monthly catered lunches – when we are back in the office.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.