Social Media Manager
The 300Brand social media manager will drive social media strategy, execution, and measurement for D.C.'s No. 1 tech marketing agency and Federal IT publication. He/she will stay on top of the trends and advise team members and clients on best practices for organic and paid social media programs.
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with business goals – for 300Brand and our clients
- Build followers, increase engagement, and track social ROI
- Develop, create, and post effective social content. Partner with our in-house creative team on copywriting, graphics, and video elements
- Partner with management to develop an editorial calendar and content flow
- Provide excellent customer service via social outlets; respond to comments
- Track and report on social metrics – create reports on social campaigns
- Create or edit social packages for marketing programs – events, research launches, etc.
- Be the expert – mentor executives and teams on social best practices. Highlight wins to ensure we share best practices across departments and divisions
- A minimum of three years' corporate experience and a demonstrated track record of building social followers, raising engagement, and tracking ROI
- BA or BS with focus on communications, advertising, and/or marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Demonstrable experience with social media platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience and demonstrated success with paid social campaigns
- Experience with social media management, listening, and analytics tools
- Experience with social media executive training
- Track record of implementing creative, impactful social media campaigns – content promotion, influencer engagement, breaking through the noise at conferences, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of business-to-business and business-to-government IT market preferred
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.