Technology PR and Social Media Manager
300Brand seeks a PR/social media strategist and content developer with experience in enterprise technology and ideally, the government market. We are the leading agency in government IT – working to help our clients share their stories, differentiate from competitors, and improve outcomes for government agencies and the country.
Do you bring, energy, creativity, and attention to detail to your job? A 300Brand PR and Social Media Manager oversees PR and social campaigns – executing media relations, developing strategy and content, and managing integrated marketing programs. coordinating with our creative and research teams.
We offer a collaborative culture and a commitment to growing together. Hear what our clients say about working with us: http://www.300brand.com/what-sets-us-apart.
- Develop strategy and execute public relations, social, and marketing/content campaigns
- Write and edit news releases, articles, presentations, blogs/articles, and marketing promotional copy
- Secure and coordinate press interviews, through proactive and reactive pitching and understanding of publication/editor needs
- Demonstrate and maintain understanding of IT-focused legislation and industry/technology trends as well as client solutions and priorities
- Manage client program goals and SLAs; deliver highly responsive service and build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain proactive, clear, and consistent communication with clients
- Support client reporting
- Maintain awareness and understanding of 300Brand's portfolio of services
- Contribute ideas to program development and new business proposals
- Minimum 5 years agency (or similar) experience, with technology PR/marcom experience strongly preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills and an eye for details
- Familiarity with government technology media outlets
- Ability to track, understand, and write about implications of public policy issues
- Experience with digital marketing campaign execution
- Established record delivering results on PR and marketing programs
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to take initiative and be a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
- Ability to work within budgets
- Ability to supervise the work of Account Coordinators and Interns
- Ability to supervise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Business presentation skills, including development
- BA or BS degree
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, robust medical plans, telework Fridays, and office perks like paid parking, monthly catered lunch, staff happy hours, and other social functions. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please mention how you heard of the position, your salary requirements, and make sure to include your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject line.